Monday, June 16, 2008

Fun Facts and First Days!

Fun Facts:
*We are the fastest cruise ship in the world.
*We received a 100% (norm is high 70%-80%) for cleanliness at the US and Canada surprise inspections. (Virtually unheard of!)
*Guy to Girl Ratio is 1:3.
*We're already 3 hours ahead of Nashville time, 5 hours ahead of West Coast Time.

First Days:
*Lots of meetings that basically review the handbook, which it seems only I have read.
*Lots of meeting people whose names I will likely not remember, but they're all very nice.
*We saw whales today! 4 or 5 of them! We all started shouting, gathered at the window, and called in people from the hallway.
*It's cold. Really, really cold. I packed for the second half of the trip, so I'll be living in my one sweatshirt for the next month or so.

Happy belated Father's Day!! Mom and I were so excited about the Bluenose replica (which I'm assuming you've opened by now and I haven't spoiled the surprise)!

No comments: